CHILD SUPPORT - Monmouth, Burlington, and Ocean counties

Representation in child support modification

DG is a veteran seeking representation with child support adjustment. DG has children with three different women, all of who have sued him for child support. DG is unable to make payments and seeks assistance in adjusting his support obligations.

To review, email